ADVISORY: Updated Bag and Alcohol Policy for LIGA Bancomer MX “Campeón de Campeones and SuperCopa MX” GamesJul 16, 2017
CARSON, Calif. (Sunday, July 16, 2017) – Fans attending Campeón de Campeones and SuperCopa MX at StubHub Center today should be advised that StubHub Center will stop serving alcoholic beverages at the 70th minute of the SuperCopa MX between Club Queretaro and Club America, which is set to kick off at 2:30 p.m. PT.
No alcoholic beverages will be served between the 70th minute of the SuperCopa MX through 7 p.m. PT, when concessions at StubHub Center will start serving alcoholic beverages again. Alcoholic beverages will then be available from 7 p.m. PT through the 70th minute of Campeón de Campeones between Tigres UANL and Chivas Guadalajara. Fans that enter the stadium will not be permitted to re-enter if they decide to leave the stadium at any point during the day.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE TIMELINE AT STUBHUB CENTER
· 11 a.m. PT - StubHub Center Parking Gates Open
· 1 p.m. PT – StubHub Center Stadium Gates Open
· 2:30 p.m. PT – SuperCopa MX – Club Queretaro vs. Club América
o *Alcoholic beverage sales stop in 70th minute
· 7 p.m. PT – Alcoholic beverage sales available
· 7:45 p.m. PT – Campeón de Campeones – Tigres UANL vs. Chivas Guadalajara
o *Alcoholic beverage sales stop in the 70th minute
UPDATED BAG POLICY
The new bag policy at StubHub Center will be enforced for today’s contests. To continue improving safety measures for all fans, effective immediately StubHub Center implemented a policy that will limit the size and type of bags permitted to enter the stadium. This new policy, which will enhance stadium safety and expedite entry to the stadium, will apply to all events hosted at any of the StubHub Center venues. For more information on StubHub Center’s bag policy, visit www.stubhubcenter.com/guest-services/event-policies.
- All times are local and subject to change.
- The following information is made available for media planning purposes only and should not be distributed to the general public.
- Media members are urged to contact the Venue Press Officer (VPO) to confirm team-related events.
- Asking for autographs or personal photographs during media availabilities, including training sessions, will result in the loss of one’s media credential. There will be no exceptions.
NewsletterSign up for Home Depot Center Newsletters and Emails Sweepstakes
Sign up to our newsletter pre-sale notices, updates, sweepstakes & more!