The mission of AEG Security is to take reasonable steps to protect the safety and security of our guests, employees, and assets with respect toward everyone's dignity and legal rights.
In order to accomplish this mission, AEG security has compiled the following policies and guidelines.
Unless otherwise specified by the teams and/or event officials/management, guests may not bring professional photographic equipment in to the facility.
Guests are also prohibited from engaging in commercial photography of any kind.
The following is a partial list of the prohibited camera equipment:
- Flash photography
- Monopods or tripods
- Cameras with interchangeable lenses
- Cameras with lenses greater than 3½ inches in length
Teams and/or event officials/management may have additional rules further restricting or prohibiting photography.
Audio / Video Recording Devices
Guests may not bring any types of audio / video recording devices in to the facility. These devices include, but are not limited to, video camcorders, audio recording devices, etc.
Signs / Flags / Banners / Posters / Pamphlets
We welcome guests bringing event-related signs, flags, banners, and posters inside the building to show fan support during events.
The following guidelines relate to these items:
- Item must be related to the event
- Item may not be larger than 3' x 4' in dimension
- Item may not be attached to a stick / pole
- Item may not obstruct any sponsors / advertisers' signage
- Item may not contain or display obscene / offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by management
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by management
The following is prohibited:
- Large bags of confetti or streamers
Guests are not allowed to hand out pamphlets, advertisement brochures, etc. to other guests, while on the property.
All guests entering the facility during an event are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and a bag inspection.
Security personnel will conduct their inspections with respect toward the guests' dignity and legal rights. In no circumstance shall the inspections be conducted in a discriminatory manner or pattern.
Items not permitted into the facility include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drums sticks
- Food, alcohol, etc.
- Noisemakers, whistles, air horns, musical instruments (plastic horns vary per event)
- Glass bottles, metal cans, etc.
- Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, etc.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Weapons, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Fireworks, slingshots, smoke bombs, laser pointers, etc.
- Large bags, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, beach bags, etc.
- Water guns, toy / replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Flags / Signs larger than 3' x 4'.
- Sticks, poles, rods, drum sticks.
- Confetti or streamers
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply may be denied entry or will be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items inside of the facility may be subject to the confiscation of the items or possible ejection. Guests found in possession of fireworks or explosive devices will be ejected from the facility.
All persons, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the facility.
Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Stun gun
- Martial arts instruments
- Pepper spray / tear gas
- Knives (of any size)
- Brass knuckles / Sticks / clubs / batons
- Other items deemed as potential weapons
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest.
We do not provide weapon lockers. Weapons may not be checked in at Guest Services.
Food & Beverage
Guests may not bring food and beverage into the facility during events. The only exceptions are small snack items, i.e. small pack of nuts, plastic bottled water, candy bars, small bag of chips, etc.
Food or beverages deemed necessary due to a special dietary need, religious requirement, or medical condition may be approved in advance by the Guest Services Department.
Guests may not bring glass bottles or aluminum cans in to the facility. Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entrance in to the facility or return them to their vehicles. Guest Services will not check-in any food or beverage items.
Serving and Consumption of Alcohol
The facility and its food and beverage concessionaires have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- Public concession stands will not serve alcoholic beverages after the 60-minute mark of a soccer match, or the equivalent for other events, including lacrosse, tennis, concerts, or at the discretion of management.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 16 ounces
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase.
- All guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty five (35) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages
- We reserve the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty one (21) who is observed to be consuming alcohol on the premises or who appears to be visibly intoxicated
- The facilities food and beverage concessionaires will implement ongoing responsible alcohol management training sessions for its serving staff.
We reserve the right to deny entry to guests that appear to be intoxicated. Any intoxicated guests causing a disturbance during an event, will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs or benches.
- Intoxicated and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of The Home Depot Center's event policies
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the facility bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, or stage without permission
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects other than paper confetti
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise or behavior.
- Using profanity and/or offensive words which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, employees or performers
Ejected guests returning to the venue after being ejected will be considered to be trespassing and are subject to arrest in accordance with the trespassing code of California Penal Code 602. Ejected guests may also be denied entry for future events at the discretion of management in accordance with the trespassing code of California Penal Code 602.
Entry to the Field of Play
We will not tolerate guests who may in any way enter or attempt to enter the field or playing surface without permission. Any guest attempting such an action will be subject to arrest and prosecuted.
Ticket Scalping / Re-Selling of Tickets
Ticket scalping is against the law and will not be permitted in and around the property. Violators will be reported to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.
In addition, in accordance with the California Penal Code Section 346, guests may not sell their unused tickets to others in and around the facility.
California Penal Code Section 346:
"Any person who, without the written permission of the owner or operator of the property on which an entertainment event is to be held or is being held, sells a ticket of admission to the entertainment event, which was obtained for the purpose of resale, at any price which is in excess of the price that is printed or endorsed upon the ticket, while on the grounds of or in the stadium, arena, theater, or other place where an event for which admission tickets are sold is to be held or is being held, is guilty of a misdemeanor."
Management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive language and/or images.
Guests are required to wear shoes while inside the facility.
Guests wearing clothing deemed inappropriate by building management will be denied access into the facility.
In order to suppress potential fire hazards, disorderly conduct, noise disturbances, health code violations etc., tailgating or picnicking in any of the facility or University's parking lots before, during, or after an event is not permitted.
Facility Re-Entry During Events
We have a “no re-entry” policy during events.
Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area on the main plaza south of the soccer stadium. Smoking is not allowed inside the seating areas or concourses.
Lost & Found
All lost and found items will be turned into Guest Services during events or at their conclusion. All lost and found inquiries during the event should be forwarded to Guest Services. At the end of the event, Guest Services will turn in all unclaimed lost and found items to the Security Department.
After events, guests wishing to inquire about the recovery of lost items are directed to telephone the Security Department directly, positively identifying the item, presenting a valid photo identification card, and signing a receipt.
The Security Department may be contacted at 310-630-2044.
After 30 days, all unclaimed lost and found items will be released to charitable organizations.
Guests with Disabilities
We provide easy access for guests with disabilities. These areas include gates, restrooms, suites, ticket windows, drinking fountains, concession counters and seating areas.
Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available at any entry point or guests may make advance escort arrangements by contacting Guest Services at (310) 630-2055. The service is available to and from the entry gates and seating areas. Please be aware that our staff will not remain with you during the event, nor will they allow you to remain in the wheelchair for the duration of the event.
Service animals that are trained or in training are allowed to enter during events
A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other guests and employees may be asked to escort the animal off the premises.
Guests who need to escort a service animal to an animal relief area are allowed re-entry to the facility. All such guests are to notify the Guest Services Manager prior to exiting the facility so that their ticket can be stamped or initialed.
Sign Language Interpretation
We do not provide sign language interpretation at sporting events, but will assist guests who are hearing impaired with basic communication exchange devices that can be checked out from Guest Services.
For sporting events children under 2 years of age will be admitted to StubHub Center without a ticket provided they sit on an adult's lap and do not occupy a seat. Any child 2 years of age and older will require a ticket to enter the facility. Please note that some event will have a different age policy. If you have any question contact Guest Services at 310-630-2055.
Strollers are not permitted in the seating areas. They may be checked into the Guest Services located across from section 101.
Major League Soccer Code of Conduct
NewsletterSign up for Home Depot Center Newsletters and Emails Sweepstakes
Sign up to our newsletter pre-sale notices, updates, sweepstakes & more!