LA Galaxy Parking Information
Parking for LA Galaxy matches is available in a number of on-site parking lots. We recommend that you arrive early to obtain the best parking locations.
For our FREE option, please learn about the Galaxy Express here.
To park in our $10 lots, please enter Gates G or H off of Central Ave. Click here to view the map.
For, pre-paid parking for $15, please click here.
General Admission parking is $20. Please enter via Gates B, E, or I. Click here to view the map.
Tailgating is an important part of the game day experience for you the fan. The Los Angeles Galaxy and StubHub Center are committed to creating a fan friendly environment that is safe for all fans and guests to enjoy. You as fans play an important role in helping to preserve tailgating as that type of experience.
- Public intoxication is prohibited and will addressed by security and/or law enforcement. If you witness behavior that is inappropriate in nature, please text AssistMe <SPACE> ISSUE & LOCATION to 69050, call StubHub Center Security at 310-630-2044 or dial 911 for an immediate response by law enforcement.
- Security and law enforcement will consistently patrol the parking lots and will assist in ensuring that all guests comply with established tailgating guidelines.
- RV’s and oversized vehicles will not be allowed in the tailgate areas unless prior arrangements are made. To make arrangements for an oversized vehicle or RV, please call the StubHub Center Parking Office at 310-630-2060
- Tailgating is only allowed inside of lots 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 and 16 at StubHub Center. Tailgating is permitted starting three (3) hours before the start of the game. No tailgating is allowed on the property of California State University Dominguez Hills.
- There are no “in and out” privileges as it pertains to parking.
- Overnight parking is not allowed
- Saving of parking spaces is prohibited
- Roadways, aisles and Emergency Lanes must be kept clear at all times.
- Tailgating at your vehicle should not interfere with the normal flow of traffic.
- Fire pits are not allowed
- Charcoal grills are permitted in tailgate areas. Please dispose of charcoal properly in on-site Hot Coal bins.
- Please clean up your tailgating area before entering the game. Trash receptacles are provided throughout the parking lots.
- Playing games that involve the consumption of alcohol or use of alcohol-related paraphernalia is prohibited.
- Use of controlled substances and underage drinking are against the law and will be enforced.
- Tailgating after kick-off is prohibited.
- Excessively loud amplified music and music with inappropriate language is prohibited.
- Failure to comply with these policies and/or city, state or federal laws may result in loss of tailgating privileges as well as citation or arrest.
Limousines and other vehicles taking up more than one standard car space will be charged for additional spots. Vehicles with only one reserved pass will be required to pay for the additional space. We recommend that anyone planning on parking an RV or bus on site call our Parking Office at 310-630-2060 to make arrangements.
LA Galaxy Uber/Rideshare Drop-Off/Pick-Up Location
Riders may be dropped off and picked up at Gate A, located on Avalon Blvd. and 184th Street. Guests will see the Uber beacon on the far right of the inbound lane at Gate A.
For any further questions regarding Galaxy game parking, please call our Parking Office at 310-630-2060.