Parking Lot Map
View a parking map of available parking lots (pdf).
Bilingual Parking Information
- 310-630-2060 (English)
- 310-630-2061 (Spanish)
Tailgating is prohibited at the complex and on the campus of California State University, Dominguez Hills.
The Los Angeles Sheriffs Department will activate neighborhood street closures to restrict access to residents only during event periods.
Parking For Guests With Disabilities
Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities, including van accessible spaces. These spaces are reserved for vehicles displaying a current state issued disability placard or license plate. Please contact Guest Services for more information regarding parking access for guests with disabilities at 310-630-2055.
Valet parking is available. It is located adjacent to Lot 14, next to the VIP Entrance.
Galaxy Season Parking
Reserved parking for Los Angeles Galaxy season ticket members is located in parking lot #12. Please refer to the map on this site to determine the exact location. We recommend that guests use Gate C to access lot #12.
Parking for Suite Owners is provided in parking lot #15. Please refer to the map on this site to determine the exact location. We recommend that guests use Gate A to gain access to this lot. When using Gate A, there will be a dedicated pass lane on your right.
Club Seat Parking
Parking for Club Seat owners is provided in parking lot #10. Please refer to the map on this site to locate the exact location. We recommend that guests use Gate C to gain access to this lot.
General Parking for events is available in a number of on-site parking lots. We recommend that you arrive early to obtain the best general parking locations.
Limousines and other vehicles taking up more than one standard car space will be charged for additional spots. Vehicles with only one reserved pass will be required to pay for the additional space. Oversized vehicles without prepaid passes will always be directed to the best available spaces at the time of arrival. We recommend that Busses and RV's call the Parking Office at 310-630-2147 to make parking arrangements prior to arrival.
TAILGATING IS ONLY PERMITTED FOR GALAXY GAMES
Tailgating is an important part of the game day experience for you the fan. The Los Angeles Galaxy and StubHub Center are committed to creating a fan friendly environment that is safe for all fans and guests to enjoy. You as fans play an important role in helping to preserve tailgating as that type of experience. For your safety and the enjoyment of all, we ask that you please help by observing these tailgating guidelines:
- Public intoxication and alcohol impaired behavior will be addressed aggressively by law enforcement. If you see alcohol related behavior getting out of hand, IMMEDIATELY contact Tailgating Ambassadors, Police, or Parking Personnel at (310) 630-2044 to report the location and to describe the incident. Tailgating Ambassadors, security and parking personnel will be present to ensure that you enjoy the game in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Tailgating Ambassadors will continuously patrol the lots to provide information and assistance and to ensure that tailgaters comply with established guidelines.
- RV’s and oversized vehicles will not be allowed in the tailgate area of the parking lots.
- Tailgating will only be allowed in StubHub Center parking lots (Lots: 10, 11, 12 and 13). Lots open three (3) hours prior to kick-off. When entering the parking lot, it is important to follow directions from parking personnel. Please note that there are no “in and out” privileges for vehicles.
- No overnight parking.
- No consumption of alcohol while seated in vehicle.
- No saving of parking spaces is permitted.
- Roadways, aisles and other parking areas must be kept clear of tailgating equipment so that other vehicles and emergency personnel may clear access throughout the parking areas.
- Tailgating at your vehicle should not interfere with the normal flow of traffic. Tailgating Ambassadors will patrol these areas to ensure compliance. Please clear any areas if asked by parking personnel or Tailgate Ambassadors.
- Guests must tailgate directly in front of or behind their vehicle only.
- No fire pits.
- Charcoal grills are permitted in tailgate areas. Please dispose of charcoal properly in Hot Coal bins following use.
- Please place all recyclable items in the proper containers.
- Please clean up your tailgating area before entering the game. Trash bags can be left at your tailgate area or taken to dumpsters located throughout the parking lot areas. Please refrain from leaving loose trash and litter in the parking areas.
- Playing of games that involve the consumption of alcohol or use of alcohol-related paraphernalia is prohibited.
- Use of controlled substances and underage drinking are against the law and will be aggressively enforced.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages in tailgating areas after kick-off is prohibited.
- Excessively loud amplified music (such as DJ's or live entertainment) is prohibited. Music with inappropriate language is prohibited in the tailgating areas.
- Failure to comply with these policies, city, state and federal laws, stadium or event policies may result in citation or arrest as well as loss of tailgating privileges and/or event tickets.
- If you need assistance or observe a potential problem, contact tailgating Ambassadors, Police, or Parking Personnel at (310) 630-2044.
NewsletterSign up for Home Depot Center Newsletters and Emails Sweepstakes
Sign up to our newsletter pre-sale notices, updates, sweepstakes & more!