StubHub Center Foundation
The StubHub Center are committed to supporting programs and non-profit organizations that make a positive impact in our community with a focus on assisting children in the greater Los Angeles Area. We has a particular focus on serving the area immediately surrounding StubHub Center, located in the City of Carson.
The StubHub Center fulfills numerous requests each year and is able to assist organizations only once a calendar year. Please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible but cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
• In an effort to be more environmentally responsible and maximize efficiency, we have adopted an online donation request system.
• All requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
• Organizations are limited to one request a year.
• Requests must be submitted with a Non-Profit Tax ID number.
• Requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the event date.
• Submission of this application does not guarantee a donation.
• We do not donate to individual fundraisers for national campaigns as we contribute to those charities directly.
Before sending a request, please note the StubHub Center and LA Galaxy DO NOT accept items to be signed (any items sent will not be returned), provide items for personal collections/use, contribute to business award incentive programs, or donate to organizations soliciting requests on behalf of a third party (all requests must be received directly from the charity).
Depending on the nature and reach of the event, the StubHub Center and LA Galaxy annually assist organizations with in-kind donations of team memorabilia ranging from photos, t-shirts, hats and other merchandise.
Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation. Please review the donation guidelines; incomplete requests will not be considered.
If you are interested in a Los Angeles Galaxy player appearance please contact the teams directly:
Los Angeles Galaxy Community Relations at (310) 630-2000 or visit www.lagalaxy.com
Donation Request Form:
Community Initiatives and Events
The foundation hosts numerous events and provides several community-based initiatives throughout the year, including:
NewsletterSign up for Home Depot Center Newsletters and Emails Sweepstakes
Sign up to our newsletter pre-sale notices, updates, sweepstakes & more!